Greetings from Pro-Blogger on the Gold Coast!
I started this blog 11 months ago as a way to document family life and never expected to really go public with it at all. Until I did the Clever Cookie School of Blog Course, created by the inspiring Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim and Rowe Timson.
Part of our homework was to do a Facebook page for our blogs. I thought what the heck, so I gave it a crack and eek… suddenly My2Morrows was out there in the big wide world! And now I’m at Pro-Blogger with hundreds of other bloggers. What a ride it’s been.
I’ve met some of the most incredible people through this blogging journey, grown my confidence in ways I wouldn’t have otherwise, learnt a whole bunch of stuff I had no clue about and I’m so grateful to each and every one of you who regularly pop in to read, comment, link up your posts, share and chat with me.
I’m so excited to finally get to meet some of my fave bloggers in real life, spend time with those I’ve already been lucky enough to meet and be inspired by the incredible line up of speakers. If you’re interested, you can follow along via the hashtag #pbevent.
Your Ultimate Rabbit Hole Hosts may be away, sharing a few wines together, but the Rabbit Hole is still kicking for your weekend reading enjoyment. Here’s what I’ve found around the traps this week…
Did you hear there’s a new Dr Seuss book?
For the love of Gwen! My girl crush. As Paula Joye states “No one does skinny jeans like Gwen does”. And there’s a Gwen playlist too!
Danielle from Zamamabakes had me at No bake with this celebration cake!
Looking for a cool way to display your photos, check out this DIY hanging photo display.
You must stop what you’re doing and check out Khloe Kardashians fitness closet. Yes! I said ‘fitness closet’! Insane!
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.