Hello Hello from wintery Sydney!
Wtf is going on with this weather?! Just as I had put the winter coat away, I had to get it out again.
Good thing I’m off to Darwin this week for work to soak up some heat. Bring it!
In other news, Miss 6 finally lost her front top tooth that has been wobbly for months and thankfully the Tooth Fairy stayed off the wines and remembered to visit! Winning!
Lots of good stuff around the web this week….
I’m seeing this half tuck technique everywhere and loving it!
This is freakin genius!
This evolution of the desk is super cool.
I’ll be trying my best this week to implement these tips to avoid eating junk food while travelling from Carly at Smaggle. Wish me luck.
I LOVED these inspirational quotes from magical children’s books because “A children’s story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children’s story in the slightest.” ~ C. S. Lewis.
And thanks Jade from Little Paper Lane for drawing my attention to this perfection.
Have you had a Spring Winter snap where you live too? What’s your fave inspirational quote from children’s books?
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.