Greetings from the sunny Gold Coast!
We’re here on our mini break with our family of friends. We plan to do a few of the ‘worlds’, swim, eat, drink & celebrate a certain someone’s 30 something birthday!
I feel so lucky to be here in the sunshine, celebrating another year with some of my all time favourite people. Life is good people, life is really good!
I’m hoping for some lazy time by the pool while the kids are in the kids club to read a book, sip a cocktail and of course catch up on The Ultimate Rabbit Hole reading. I absolutely love reading all your fabulous posts each weekend. Thank you so much for linking up with us.
Here’s what I’ve discovered around the place this week…
First up, speaking of birthdays, these readings are always so spot on.
It’s only 10 weeks until Christmas. Can you believe that! That means it’s time to start planning those Elf on the shelf ideas! Here’s some hilarious ideas to get you started.
I love skipping for fitness and this jump rope workout will have me working up a sweat in no time!
Do you have those movies you can watch over and over again? I loved this list from Smaggle. I’d add to the list Christmas Vacation, Chasing Amy and Grease!
I feel exhausted ALL. THE. TIME lately, but I think I need to stop saying “I’m so exhausted” and ask myself this one question.
What’s your ultimate feel good movie? Do you do Elf on the shelf?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.