Happy Saturday! Ahh the weekend. Big sigh of relief. It’s been an intense week in these parts. It’s been super hot and as much as I love Summer, I’m ready for Autumn to hit. The in-between seasons in Sydney are my absolute favourites!
So many great reads this week that I wanted to share. Let’s hop straight into it shall we…
If there’s nothing else you read this weekend, make sure you read this - 40 words for emotions you’ve felt but couldn’t explain. This is everything!
Feeling about 100 years old after reading these slang terms decoded for confused middle aged parents. Be careful next time you ask someone if they wanna ‘Netflix & chill’.
TripAdvisor has named the top 10 beaches around the world and in Australia. More to add to the bucket list!
If you want to hone your photography skills, here’s the 5 best free websites to learn photography skills easily. Bookmarking this for sure!
Speaking of photography, these 27 photos to take of your kid before they reach their tweens were a big reminder that I need to get the big camera out more often!
Whatever you are up to this weekend, just make sure you find time to dance like no-one’s watching like this dude!
And let me leave you with these hunks from 90’s bands and where they are now!
Who was your fave 90’s hunk? What’s your favourite beach in the world?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.