Hello there lovely people,
I hope you had an enjoyable short week. I flew solo for part of it and pretty much high fived myself for getting the kids up and out of the house 2 days in a row by myself! Huge shout out to the single parents and FIFO wives! You are doing an amazing job! High five yourself right now, ok!
Here’s what I’ve been reading this week…
As we continue to play Purple Rain on high rotation, we’re all asking, why have so many people died in 2016. An interesting theory!
I totally need all of these time saving kitchen gadgets.
Couldn’t agree more with these 13 fucks you stop giving when you’re a grown woman.
Ever wondered what your pram says about you?
Design love fest have released new dress our tech wall papers!
Don’t forget Mother’s Day is next Sunday 8th May. This week some of my favourite bloggers shared with me what’s on their Mother’s Day wishlist. And if you’re after some more gift ideas, Stacey from Veggie Mama has you sorted.
What’s on your Mother’s Day wishlist? What’s your favourite kitchen gadget?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add ONE post only. Either a link list posts or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.