Whoa… what a week! A big week, but a good week. My little lady turned 6! And I went and saw Les Misérables, which was incredible AND… we were front row! I love me a musical but have never sat in the front row before and it was quite the experience.
Today we will be celebrating Miss 6’s birthday with a craft party which should be fun. I’ll report back on that one here on the blog, in the meantime, here’s what I’ve found around the place lately. A bit of a travel theme this week…
Friends of ours are travelling Europe at the moment and every morning I wake to new photos in my feed. Cue a huge case of Wanderlust, which this post – top 25 best destinations in the world only added to! I’ve done 14, still more to tick off!
While we are on the topic of travel, the photos in this post are just divine and will have you wanting to jump on a plane to Mykonos right away. Such a special place as it’s where my parents met!
Still on the topic of travel, this post from Kirralee at Escape with kids was one of my fave posts from last week’s Ultimate Rabbit Hole! If you can’t go travelling right now, why not splash some sunshine on your wall with a travel poster!
I get so confused over nail and toe polish combos. Are you meant to go all matchy matchy, or go different hues on your nails and toes? This now has me sorted!
And finally, when you meet someone for the time, do you ask them what they do for a living? If so, you need to read this!
How many of the top 25 destinations have you been to? Have you been to Mykonos? Have you seen Les Mis?
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.