Well, here we are… the final countdown! This time next week we will all be eating Christmas left overs, watching the cricket and hitting the boxing day sales!
I’m so excited about the big day. I’m super organised for once and my2morrows are so into the festivities this year. It’s just magical. We will be having Christmas in Sydney then heading to South Australia to spend some time with my family and friends. I cannot wait!
I’m planning to take a blog break and just chill for a bit, but I’ll still be around on social media (you just try and keep me off Instagram!). And we will be back on Jan 16th to kick of the 2016 Ultimate Rabbit Hole Link Party.
It’s been a wonderful year in blog land and Sam, Karin and I have loved reading your posts each week. Thank you so much for sharing your words, photos and lives with us. I may have one or 2 more posts planned before the end of the year, but here’s my final links for the year…
The 10 most pinned quotes had me thinking about all the positivity that a new year brings!
I’ll be making more of an effort next year to embrace the mornings a little more with the help of Carly’s tips, especially the one about channelling Cher from Clueless! Gold!
I loved this idiots guide to bullshitting your kids at Christmas from Hugzilla. Aren’t we all just a bunch of liers!
And finally, it’s officially school holidays and these simple Christmas crafts for kids from Shannon at Oh Creative Day look like a fun activity to keep the kids busy!
Before we get into the link up, how cute are new baby bunnies, Freckles and HashBrown in the pic above! Check out more of their cuteness @ swe_bunnies
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.