Wouldn’t it be nice to be one of those people. You know the ones. They have just one idea they stumble upon, sometimes by chance and they bank their everything on and turn it into a successful business. Like Hegs.
A product invented by a guy who was hanging out the washing one day (I know, I was shocked too). He didn’t know how to hang his wife’s dress and thought, wouldn’t it be cool if this peg had a hook on it! And so Hegs was born.
I’ve come across a few products like this recently that are so clever, handy and rather life changing and they always have me thinking, why didn’t I think of that?!
So here’s 8 genius, game changers from the “Why didn’t I think of that” files. Do let me know if you have any to add to the list.
2. Fine Wine ordered by the glass delivered in vials. Yes please!
3. Speaking of wine, someone totally needs to invent this… and call it Mrs Whippy’s Wine!
4. Invented by a group of nurses, this skin to skin csection drape is such a great invention!
5. Spray on nail polish. Genius!
6. Universal sippy cup lids. I could have really used these a couple of years ago.
8. Kabost Portable Chair Booster. Again, a few years too late for us, but super cool idea!
Have you come across any game changing products or inventions lately? I’d love to hear!
Linking up to #IBOT with Essentially Jess