The thing I’m loving the most about this whole bloggy thing is the amazing community. It’s completely blown me away actually. I’m loving the conversations, the recipes I’m discovering, and simply, how inspired I am through the connections I’ve made.
I’ve been a blog lover and reader for a long time but have only recently found the courage to actually become a blogger myself (It still feels weird even calling myself that!) So I was pretty excited to be nominated for a Liebster Blog Award from the lovely Fleur at Our Urban Box. Thanks Fleur!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers, by fellow bloggers as a way of recognising your blog and a way to connect and discover other fabulous blogs out there.
A few rules that come with the nomination are:
- Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer ten questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
- Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
- Get an award button and display it proudly.
So here’s the questions Fleur set for me:
1. What was the last book you read? Thrive by Arianna Huffington
2. Do you have any holiday plans coming up? 3 weeks off over Chrissy/New year and very much looking forward to a Staycation, being a tourist in our own city
3. If you could choose any era to live in, what would it be? 60’s… Flower Child!
4. What is your drink of choice? Tea. I love the ritual of a pot of freshly boiled tea!Black, green, herbal, rooibos… You name it!
5. Autumn or Spring? Both are amazing in Sydney but I’d have to choose Spring. New beginnings and all that!
6. What is one thing on your want list at the moment? Oh there’s always a few as you’ll see from my ‘Love Want Need’ posts. But if I had to pick one thing at the moment it would be a Roundie from The beach people.
7. What is the best thing that happened to you this week? I had a birthday and got to spend it with my2morrows!
8. If you had the chance to go see any band or performer (alive or dead) who would it be? MJ
9. Favourite chocolate bar? Chokito
10. If you had to give yourself a new name, what would you pick? Oh great question Fleur! If it was asked in the 80’s I totally would have said ‘Tiffany’ but hmm, now I’d go with India or Willow I think!
I now nominate these amazing bloggers. Be sure to click and check them out!
Krissy from Pretty Wee Things
Astrid from Adore Re Me
Mrs Bouw from Tied with a Bouw
Lisa from The Art Of Joy
Arlene from Starrtrekking
Abby from Two Janes
Heidi from Confessions of a Celebrity Spray Tanner
Gabbi from My Kind Of Chaos
Lisa from Single Mum With Swagger
Kristy from LouLouZoo
And here are your questions:
- Inspiration behind your blog?
- On your bedside table?
- Fave song/album?
- Fave Drink?
- What were you doing a decade ago?
- Fave quote?
- Describe your style?
- Most treasured possession?
- Favourite holiday destination?
- What is one random thing that most people don’t know about you?
Can’t wait to read your answers!