Well…it’s officially the silly season. The Swarovski Christmas tree is up in the QVB building in Sydney, I’ve ordered an Elf on the shelf and Michael Buble can be heard in all his Christmas good-ness in the department stores.
So many gorgeous things are catching my eye lately and my wish list is a little long… with some things managing to sneak off the wish list and into my life. Sshh, don’t tell hubby!
Here’s some of my faves lately. Love Want Need 4…
1. Seduce Radar Dress. $239.95
I’ve been on the hunt for a new frock for a black tie work event but I keep getting blind-sided by gorgeous cocktail style dresses I have no place or occasion to wear. If this one was full length, I’d totally buy it!
2. Luna&Luxe Hello Sunshine Pineapple Candle in your choice of fragrance. Small $50. Large $65. The most divine hand poured candles made in Australia from sustainable soy bean wax, essential oils and natural fragrances. I bought this baby recently in coconut and lime and my house now smells like a Tahitian holiday (well, what I imagine a Tahitian holiday to smell like.)
You can find Luna&Luxe on Facebook and while you are there check out the High Tea and Vintage collection. OMG! Hold me back! They ship or courier Australia wide. Or if you happen to be in Adelaide, catch Lisa at the Wattle Steeet Markets Dec 6th.
3. Christmas Pom Pom Tutu Skirt from Pineapple Traders. $30-$35.
I have such an appreciation for clever people who hand-make things with love. And these Pom Pom Tutu’s are made by hand in Australia by Pineapple Traders. They carry a few in stock ($30) but also make custom colours/sizes to order ($35) from a size 0 up to a size 5. Bigger sizes also possible. Super cute!
4. ModelCo Daily Face Mattifying Sunscreen and Lipbalm SPF50+, $25.
I’ve been a longtime fan of ModelCo. I love their in innovative products and just discovered this gem of a sunscreen. It glides on with a tinted matte finish, no shiny sunscreen face and it has a mirror and lip balm in the lid. Genius!
5. Erin Condren Life Planner Platinum Edition in turquoise, $65.
Outlook is just not cutting it these days. With the kids now doing numerous extra curricular activities and having birthday parties what seems like every freakin weekend, I’ve decided to go old school and just purchased one of these babies! They had me at ‘foil stamped’. I shall write down every damn THING!
6. Affirmats from Yogamona. $99
Those who know me well know how much I love my yoga. These Affirmats are Eco-friendly and come in a variety of affirmations to keep you inspired, like: Rise and Shine On, Breathe in Love and I am Wonderfully Made, to name just a few. So hard to choose! Namaste.
So what’s on your Christmas Wishlist? Let me know in the comments below.