This post is part of the monthly 10 on 10 photography circle I’m part of with a group of awesome blogging friends.
10 photos, shared on the 10th day of the month with a link to the next person in the circle, who links to the next person and so on. Be sure to click on the link at the bottom of the post and follow it around until you get back to me.
10 on 10 September – ProBlogger 2015 in Pictures
So ProBlogger happened! It was almost a month ago now, but I haven’t yet written about it. Actually I am yet to even open my notebook and look back at all the notes I took. I just needed some space to absorb it all. Because it was EPIC!
So I thought I’d tell the story through pictures. But first, what did I actually learn? Too much to summarise here, but here’s some key take outs.
- That I need to re-establish my ‘why’ because this guides everything we do. (something I’m still working on).
- I learnt that personal blogging is not dead… because we each have our own story to tell in our own unique voice and as humans we’re all drawn to stories.
- I learnt that it’s okay to change direction, to pivot.
- I learnt to take imperfect action.
- I learnt to take my camera off auto for the first time ever! (Thanks Olympus)
- And I learnt (actually I already knew) that the blogging community I’ve found myself a part of is amazing, inspiring and beyond anything I ever imagined.
So enough words, here’s some pics…
Of course any epic adventure needs to start with the obligatory airport selfie… With Kirralee from Escape with Kids, Wendy from Beach Style Mum, Seana from Sydney Kids Food & Travel and Leanne from Getaway Guru
Shine Shine Shine, With Fleur from Our Urban Box, Jess from A Little Part Of The World, Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim, Sam from The Annoyed Thyroid, Jo from You Had Us At Hello, Me & Krissy from Pretty Wee Things.
My favourite quote from my favourite speaker at ProBlogger – Jadha @ Simple Green Smoothies
We ate like queens all weekend! Thanks RACV Royal Pines!
I met so many wonderful bloggers at PB including the gorgeous Jenny from Love Wednesday and guess what… she just so happens to be next in the photo circle. So go check out what she’s been up to, then follow the circle until you get back to me. Enjoy!
And if you’re interested in reading more about ProBlogger, here’s some great posts:
- Types of people you meet at a blogging conference
- PBEVENT 2015: A Roundup of tips and advice shared
- That time my idol told me to quit
- Is personal blogging dead
- Making peace with your inner loser when everyone else wants to be a winner
- The one question we should all ask
- 11 ways to spread yourself thicker