Happy Saturday! I’m so glad to see the end of this week. We’ve been on the roundabout of sickness in our household and of course I managed to pick up the kids bug. Not ideal when you’re trying to plan two kids parties, but anyway, we got there and today my little guy is celebrating his fourth birthday with a Spideman party.
This week around the web, I’ve found free printables galore, a bit of a celeb fix and a bliss ball recipe you will want to whip up asap. Let’s hop to it!
Meal planning is something I need to get much better at and with the help of Jess from A Little Part of the World, I now can! She’s created these gorgeous weekly meal planner and shopping list printables.
For your celeb fix… did you know any of these were actual real couples once upon a time?
These dress your tech wallpapers from Design Love Fest will brighten your day. I’ve got into the groove of changing up my screens regularly. So much pretty!
This free printable – 100 ideas to fill the lunch box from the lovely Victoria at Boiled Eggs and Soldiers is a lifesaver! Straight to the fridge!
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.
Loading InLinkz ...