I hope you are well rested and looking forward to the week-end ahead.
After all the travel I’ve done recently, I’m very excited to be at home with My2Morrows all week-end and have tag teamed The Huz as he’s off to NZ with the boys. Ships in the night we are!
I had all the hats on this week… the work hat, which included another black tie gala dinner and the school mum hat which saw me do a 5 hour shift in the school canteen… on my day ‘off’! No such thing as a day off it seems.
I’m looking forward to curling up with a cuppa and reading all the fab posts linked up to The Ultimate Rabbit Hole. To get things moving, here’s what I’ve discovered this week…
By now you know that Kmart hacks are totally a ‘thing’ right! Thanks to my friend Fleur from Our Urban Box who has done it again for us with round 3. If you missed Round 1 and 2 you can find them here.
Did you know there’s actually different types of fatigue? There totally is and Hugzilla nails this post. You’ll be exhausted just reading it but will nod all the way through. Gold! Share it with your new parent friends.
Sheryl Sandberg shared this one on her facebook page which I thought was interesting. In this digital age, it can be tricky to know where to draw the friendship line.
Thank god for my friend Karin from Calm to Conniption explaining Periscope in plain english.
And finally, Clare from checks and spots shared this gorgeous love story I just had to share it with you. Pass the tissues!
Which type of fatigue do you suffer from the most? Have you scoped yet?
Do you wear lots of different hats?
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.