Ohmygosh! This time next week I’ll be mixing it with 699 other bloggers at the annual Pro Blogger conference! Karin from Calm to Conniption nailed it when she said she’s as excited as an 8 year old at Christmas. Me too Karin, me too!
Before we get into the Rabbit Hole, I have to tell you about the dream catcher workshop I went to this week at the new Down That Little Lane Workshops… a gorgeous new space on Sydney’s Northern Beaches created by Sonia from Life Love & Hiccups and Tessa from Down That Little Lane.
It was oh so much fun and these gals have done an amazing job creating the most gorgeous space for us to take time out, have some fun and create, create, create. I could have set up camp… did not want to leave. They will be running workshops on all sorts of crafty things from photography to weaving to beauty so sign up for their newsletter Sydney peeps and get yourself down there. Its good for the soul!
So much of the good stuff around the traps this week, let’s jump straight on it shall we!
The latest Adore magazine is out! Pop the kettle on for this one!
Bron from Maxabella shared this epic list of 10 places she’d rather take her kids than Disneyland.
Karin shared this hilarious list of 40 things I have learnt in Motherhood
And finally, I thought I’d better start packing for Pro-blogger, but suddenly I have no clothes. Like none! This post from Sonia Styling certainly helped though.
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.