And just like that, there goes August and we’re suddenly into the back end of the year.
It’s been a week of sickness for me and I found out that tonsils really do grow back (did you know that?) But but I’m coming out of the fog just in time for Spring. Glorious spring. My favourite season and also my birthday season!
Time to think about spring cleaning… hmm, maybe next week end.
Here’s some lovely links I’ve discovered this week…
Have you heard of #wycwyc? It’s pronounced ‘wik-wik’ and it stands for “what you can, when you can.” and it all make so much sense.
How are you at staying on top of your emails? Here’s 5 tips that might help.
Nutella choc chip cookies, with sea salt? Yes please! Perhaps followed by some #wycwyc
I’d love to try this cinnamon quinoa breakfast bowl.
Huge news for Instagram fans… did you hear you can now upload portrait or landscape photos direct to Insta!? OMG! Huge!
Finally, have you entered my book week giveaway yet? I’m loving reading all your comments and its really reminded me just how special story time is! Jump on it and enter now!
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. Be sure to pop over to Sam’s blog and congratulate her for officially becomming an Aussie!
- It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.