Hello Hello and Happy Saturday!
What a huge week. I worked a 4 day week this week, (due to a training course I’ve just started at work) and having worked 3 day weeks for years, I found it so tough. Mount Washmore is at epic heights so I’m pretty excited to see the weekend.
It was a heavy week news wise wasn’t it! So there’s some heavier posts in this weeks selection. A bit different to the normal light stuff I share but I think you’ll agree they are must reads!
This post from Bec at Seeing The Lighter Side was so beautifully written and needs to be shared.
Following that Carly shared this post on othering. A must read!
Moving to something lighter, I’m a huge fan of popcorn. Especially caramel or salted caramel, so I loved these treats that Kim from Land of Zonkt shared recently.
Jess shared these location ideas and tips for photographing kids inspiring me to get out and about with my new Olympus camera and my2morrows!
Once again, the lovely Lucy and Lauren had me at ‘no bake’ with their new ebook – No bake bars slices.
And finally… I received tonnes of wonderful entries into my book week giveaway and I loved hearing what your favourite children’s books were. You’ve given me a whole list of new books to now check out. But there can only be one winner and that lucky person is (drum roll…)
Amy! I just couldn’t go past her little rudie nudie! Congrat’s Amy, I’ll be in touch via email!
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.