I hope your week has been fabulous. Thankfully I’ve managed to slow things down a little. I’m starting to tick things off my list and bring back some of the simple things that make me the happiest.
Later today I’ll be meeting my gorgeous Sydney blogging friends down by the harbour and I’m super excited to see them. Such a fun bunch they are and I’m sure there will be lots of laughs and photo’s taken because… Bloggers!
Did you watch The Bachelor? I’m still in shock that he didn’t choose Lana! But moving on… I can’t wait until Wednesday when The Bachelorette starts.
I hope your weekend is full of fun and all the good things. Here’s some of those ‘good things’ to help get it going…
There’s no place like home! Jess from Essentially Jess lives in my home town. The place I took my first breath and lived until I finished high school. And this post made me incredibly homesick. Lucky I have flights book to visit in a couple of months!
I love my friends, I really do. We used to be with each other all day at school, then spend half the night talking on the phone… a phone with a cord and a round dialer, probably chatting about NKOTB and boys! But gosh talking on the phone these days is just so damn hard isn’t it! Stacey nailed it with this post, what’s the deal with the phone.
One day, I will become a morning person. Oh yes, I will! These 5 steps for creating the perfect morning routine may just get me going.
There’s plenty of talk about flexible working, parents returning to the work force after babies, etc but why isn’t anyone talking about the 12 years of school we have to navigate? Bloody good question don’t you think?
I totally want to pack my suitcase and take off to explore the world after seeing this collection of travel quotes.
Did you think Lana would steal Sam’s heart too? Do you also have telecommunication aversion?
The Ultimate Rabbit Hole
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.