Greetings from Darwin!
It’s my first time in Darwin and gosh I wish I had more time here to explore. I’m here for work where last night we celebrated and recognised some amazing women at The NT Telstra Business Women’s Awards. So I leave inspired and hope to bring some of this gorgeous sunshine and heat back home with me!
I’ve had some time in transit to read some fab posts this week that I wanted to share with you. Have a read then head down the rabbit hole for more long weekend reading…
I love a good food hack and will totally be making this easy home made tomato sauce for the kids pasta!
Last week I shared the finger biscuits. Here’s another one from the why didn’t I think of that files.
I’ve tried many styles of Yoga but I’d love to try disco yoga one day!
Did you know selfies kill more people than sharks? Someone tell Kimmie K!
I can’t tell you how pissed I am when I forget to put on my fitbit! Yep, I’m a fitbit freak! And you could be too… here’s 10 signs you’re a fitbit freak!
Not sure I agree with everything on this list, but I do agree there are some things you perhaps should let go of once you hit 30!
Well that’s it from me for now. I’m looking forward to getting home to my family and enjoying the Grand Final week end! We’ll be cranking up the BBQ for the first of the season and it’s a long weekend! Gotta love that!
What are you up to on the weekend? Do you follow the footy? Know any good food hacks?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.