Hello lovely ones,
Ahh a short working week. Extra short for me being a 3 day-a-week-er with a Monday public holiday. Loving it!
We had the best long week end, once I recovered from my red eye flight home from Darwin. It was hot hot hot in Sydney and we kicked off BBQ season with a grand final BBQ with the crew. The sprinkler and kiddie pool got a run and all was well with the world. It really was. Backyard full of people we love, kids running around having a great time, food and wine… yep, that’s what it’s all about.
Then the next day, this happened…
So we’re hoping Santa is feeling extra kind this year!
The week ahead is a wee bit exciting. I’m of to Adelaide for work, my old stomping ground. I get back mid week then pack the suitcase again and we’re off to the Gold Coast for our much needed mini getaway. There’s 6 adults and 5 kids in total and a kids club!! Yay!
I hope you have a fab weekend planned. Here’s some light reading to get it started…
Check out these celebrity mini-me’s.
This is so completely fascinating. I will never look at sand the same again.
Are you too polite? I definitely am and can relate to pretty much all of these!
Did you know there were this many uses for salt!
Are you too polite? Got any habits you want to break? Got a good trampoline recommendation?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.