Hello & Happy Halloween!
Do you celebrate it? With an American Mum, we certainly do and my2morrows are very excited to dress up and go trick or treating. I think I’ll be rationing lollies until Easter!
I had a wonderful week. It was busy with work as we had another 2 events. But its always more fun when you get to enjoy it with a friend and my gorgeous guest at the NSW Telstra Business Women’s Awards Dinner was none other than my Ultimate Rabbit Hole buddy Sammie from The Annoyed Thyroid. We were uber inspired and had a great night!
This weekend, I’m looking forward to spending some time in the hair chair, one of my fave places to be and I’m also looking forward to immersing myself in the Rabbit Hole, reading all your fabulous posts. So let’s get this linky party started. Here’s some bits I’ve spotted around the place this week…
As I head into another busy week, I’ll try and remember that every little bit counts.
Remember those best friend necklaces where you wear half and your bf wears the other half? Check out this cool new take on those.
We eat lots of avocado’s in this house and I loved this kids avocado craft idea from the clever Shannon at Oh Creative Day.
I do love a good parenting hack & number 4 cracked me up.
Every wondered why we hate the sound of our own voice?
A beach umbrella is on my Christmas wish list and I love this selection. Beats the cheap plastic kind that always get blown away in the wind!
Will you be trick or treating? Do you love being in the hair chair too?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.