How is November treating everyone so far? Or as I like to call it, Jacaranda Month. Aren’t they just the prettiest trees ever. At least until that pretty purple carpet rots and you slip over in your driveway because of all this RAIN! But… pretty!
I’ve written this week off with the dreaded sickness, yet again. I went down hard and quickly last Sunday with the same kind of symptoms I had back in August so the doc thought it may be Glandular Fever! Eek… so I freaked out for 3 days until I got the blood test results… and I had Strep throat. Bloody painful. Have you ever had it? I swear it was more painful than when I got my tonsils out. Anyway… on the mend now thanks to the antibiotics doing their job and here’s what I’ve discovered this week…
First up, Mrs Woog on perfection and this truth bomb, light bulb moment from an event she went to with Jane Caro as guest speaker.
I love this round up of the best celebrity baby gender reveals.
I’ve ticked a couple of these off my bucket list, but dreaming about so many more!
And this was my favourite read of the week. Caitlin Moran’s Posthumous Advice for Her Daughter. Loved this line “… always remember that, nine times out of ten, you probably aren’t having a full-on nervous breakdown – you just need a cup of tea and a biscuit. You’d be amazed how easily and repeatedly you can confuse the two. Get a big biscuit tin.”
Did you do a fancy pants baby gender reveal? Are you an introvert?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.
Before we get into this week’s links, just wanted to let you know our gorgeous co-host Jess from A Little Part of the World will be taking some time out from hosting the Ultimate Rabbit Hole. We miss you already Jess!