Today is an exciting day because I get to meet my French blogging friend Cathy from Peregrination Gourmande! We met a year and a half ago during our Clever Cookie School of Blog course and she’s currently in Australia so a group of us are getting together today for a bit of a French Cooking class with Cathy. I can’t wait!
If you haven’t checked out her blog, you absolutely must. You will fall in love with her food, travel and photography posts. I’ll be sure to report back on the fun. In the meantime, here’s some lovely links with a bit of a LOVE theme… because you know… that thing called Valentines Day on Sunday!!
If you’re after some non clichéd Valentine’s Day ideas, these are pretty cool.
What these kids say about dating will make you smile!
If you’re looking for some Valentine’s day ideas with heart, Jen has you sorted!
If you’re looking for love, Aquarius Nation’s February readings might have something for you.
Here is the key to unlocking your child’s heart! Love this!
And finally, here’s to walking barefoot. “Here’s to silence, to first kisses, to last kisses, to all kisses.”
Do you celebrate Valentines Day? What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
Do you have a favourite love poem?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.