How has your week been?
We had a wonderful time at our Bloggers get together last weekend baking some yummy French goodies and cocktails with Cathy from Peregrination Gourmande. It was so so good to meet her and I thank the bloggy gods for bringing us all together. We’ve got ourselves some lifelong friendships of that I’m sure.
So homework started this week for Miss 6, at work we’re planning for next financial year and suddenly the year is in full swing. Schedules are full and weekend’s become so precious. Time to relax with the fam and get lost in some reading…
Speaking of homework… using Lego to explain Maths… pure genius!
I loved this post on how to be great! This is all there is to it… Buy educational material, practice and most important… give yourself permission to be bad.
You know from this post last year how much I love a good invention! Well check out the 20 most terrific things invented in the last year.
These 26 pictures will bring you some peace. OCD much?
Have you heard of kin-keeping? I hadn’t, but this post on the invisible burden that leaves Mum’s drained had me nodding the whole way through. It’s a mummy must read!
And finally, my fellow colour-in-er-ers will love this colouring for mindful living series, with a new colouring sheet free to download each month!
Are you a kin-keeper too? Seen any incredible inventions lately?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.