Happy Autumn! My second favourite season (after Spring) is here and I couldn’t be happier. I do love Summer but OMG Sydney, your humidity kills me! I need to move somewhere that has Autumn or Spring conditions all year. Hawaii maybe??
A new season signals a fresh start and I’m feeling good about the months ahead. My stars this week said that “people fail to recognise how useful, even precious ‘nothing’ can be” and that I should “do nothing” this month. Oh how I wish!
Anyway, onto this week’s lovely links… I’ll wait for you to boil the kettle…
Speaking of doing nothing, this advice from six experts on why it’s so important to just stare out a window, and do nothing was just what I needed after reading my stars!
I was lucky enough to see Brene Brown speak this week at a Business Chicks workshop event so I had to watch her TED talk on vulnerability again, and again!
If you’ve ever lived overseas, you would have no doubt missed these 23 Australian Foods! Except maybe the Chiko Roll!
According to this article, you can learn how to be happy with just 4 skills!
“Our kids remind us to squint and see the world with fresh eyes; sometimes it’s amazing and sometimes we are just too damned tired and rushed to take it all in.” I loved this article – This Is Parenting and I’ve been feeling exactly like this lately.
And finally, Easter will be here before we know it and I’m wondering how many kms I’d need to run to burn off this Creme Egg McFlurry!
What’s your favourite season? Are you a Creme Egg Fan too?
Do you think you can learn to be happy?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add one post only. Either a link list posts or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.