Happy Happy Saturday!
Another week has flown by… have you noticed the mornings getting darker? It’s not long until daylight savings ends and that makes me a bit sad. But only 2 weeks until Easter (where calories don’t count right??!)
Last week I saw Brene, which I’m still buzzing about and this week I got to see Australian of the Year, equality advocate, David Morrison AO speak at an International Women’s Day breakfast. He was incredible and I can see why he’s our Australian of the Year!
I’m looking forward to catching up on some blog reading over the weekend. Here’s some links to get your weekend started…
First up, do you suck at giving and receiving compliments? This advice may help.
Here’s why having it all kinda sucks!
Have you ever wondered why some people seek out travel and adventure and some happily stay put never leaving their home towns? Maybe wanderlust is in our genes?
I had no idea there were so many uses for teabags!
I’ve mentioned before how much I love Karin’s Mummy Soul Sessions… well now this clever gal has started a Mummy Soul Sessions Podcast! Featuring our gorgeous Dr Sash, it’s awesome!
Feaster is only 2 weeks away, gosh didn’t that creep up! To get your Feaster on, check out Sammie’s awesome recipe round up of Easter Treats.
And if that’s not enough Easter for you, check out Boiled Eggs & Soldiers Aussie Easter Ideas Round Up of recipes and cute craft.
I’ve also got something planned for next week on the blog sharing my favourite thing about Feaster so stay tuned for that.
Do you know any awesome uses for teabags? What’s your stance on women having it all? Do you suck at taking compliments? Are you a wanderluster or more of a stay put kinda person?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add ONE post only. Either a link list posts or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.