Welcome to April! I hope you all had a fabulous Easter. We had the best long weekend. And now it’s freakin April. What the? Daylight savings ends tonight which makes me kinda sad. Now we have to watch the days get shorter and colder. But on the upside, out come the ugg boots and winter fashion which I love! Always an upside huh!
Let’s jump straight down the rabbit hole…
One of my Winter goals is to finish the photography e-course I started. This guide on how to shoot on manual is a good start to get me back into it.
I used to pride myself on being punctual but these days, I find we’re always 5-10 minutes late! So I loved these 8 secrets of people who are always on time . I’m not sure I could pre-plan 5 days of outfits in advance, but some of the others are totally do-able.
What does your profile picture say about you? This post on the 8 profile pictures you should never post has spurred me to change my profile pic ASAP. Guilty of a few of these!
Just when I thought we were done having babies… I saw these 23 sibling photo shoots that will make you want another baby. Oh my overies!
Every second person is talking about Instagram’s new algorithm this week. If you’re wondering what all the fuss is about and where best to spend your time in social media land, check out this post – 2016 social media trends – winners & losers. Sounds like Snapchat is where it’s at!
Like so many of us, I struggle to find time for the things I love. But this article The ‘Ideal unwind': A wellbeing strategy for busy women was really motivating and has me thinking about it all differently.
What does your profile pic say about you? What’s your ‘Ideal unwind’? Do you do Snapchat? Are you always on time?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add ONE post only. Either a link list post or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-host, Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. Unfortunately our trusty pilot, Karin from Calm to Conniption is out this week due to technical issues but we can’t wait to see her back next week!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.