Happy Happy Saturday and Happy Happy Long Weekend!
I’m cheering right now because I don’t normally work Friday’s or Tuesday’s and with the Monday public holiday – hello 5 day long weekend! It’s like Easter all over again, but without chocolate and hot cross buns.
We survived the second week of the school holidays and I must say I’ve rather enjoyed the break from making lunches and staying on top of every little detail and all those school notes! Oh all the notes!
I hope you have some fab plans for the long weekend including taking a moment to remember exactly what April 25th is all about. Miss 6 has taken a keen interest this year after learning about Anzac Day at school. It’s so important we keep the Anzac spirit alive through the generations.
Let’s get into some reading for your long weekend shall we…
I’ve been meaning to try cooking zoodles but just keep forgetting… then I saw this recipe for almond butter veggie zoodles! I shall be trying this one very soon!
You must check out these re-creations of famous fashion photographs. Oh Audrey!
I devoured these 16 classic movie one liners from women but it’s missing a few, like “I carried a watermelon”!
You know how much I love my Yoga and being zen and all that. But sometimes, I could totally do with some Rage Yoga!
Monday’s suck! Except when it’s a public holiday Monday. But generally, who likes Monday’s? Here’s 5 ways to increase your motivation to work on Mondays!
Working Mums Collective Magazine, Issue 2 is now out… get it here! Such a fabulous read.
And finally, one for the mumma’s… This stage of life? It’s hard!
How do you deal with Monday’s? What are you doing on Anzac Day? What’s your favourite classic one liner from a women in a movie?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add ONE post only. Either a link list posts or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.