Hello lovely ones,
Happy weekend! Yippee!
It’s been a quiet week for me on the blog as I’ve been battling the lurgy. Damn kids and their germs! Luckily I’ve been able to work from home, it really does take so much pressure off and allows me to go slow which is just what the doc ordered.
After a few early nights reading in bed, I found some fab bits & bobs this week…
I’ve never been the type that’s into the drama so this was flat out my favourite read of the week, and of the month! The no-bullshit, no-drama friendship manifesto!
This is why parents are more exhausted than you think they should be! After the week I’ve had, I agree with every word!
I loved Michaela’s 9 signs you’re entering the parenting sweet spot. We’re almost there and it’s kinda bittersweet!
These 10 dark parenting truths we never talk about were quite powerful and should be shared with all new parents-to-be I reckon!
And finally, some food for your weekend. I’m a huge sweet potato fan and this recipe looks so yum!
Do you or organise your playlists in a particular way? Do you have any dramatic friends? What’s your favourite sweet potato recipe?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add ONE post only. Either a link list posts or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.