Well, Winter has finally hit and I have to say, I’m loving finding comfort in cosy winter clothes, winter comfort food and fresh air on my face. I’m sure I’ll be bitching about the cold in no time, but for now I’m loving the change.
We celebrated Master 5’s birthday on Sunday and his lego party went off fabulously! Well, apart from the little shits swinging on my clothes line and putting their fingers in the smooth fondant cake! I was just thanking the birthday gods that the sun was shining after Saturdays rain and wind. It meant all 18 kids were outside for the whole party and the house stayed clean! Winning! Photos to come in a blog post soon!
I hope you have had a fab week and that Winter is treating you kindly so far, wherever you are. Let’s jump straight down the rabbit hole shall we…
Apparently our brains keep growing into adulthood! Here’s 10 proven ways to grow your brain!
Speaking of 10 things… here’s 10 things everyone should have on their soul bucket list. I LOVE the idea of a soul bucket list, don’t you!?
How much time do you think you spend on your phone? Take Sarah’s challenge if your game and find out.
Winter comfort food = porridge for brekkie for the Morrow Family. Here’s 10 porridge recipes to work your way through.
I’ve been listening to audio books and I’m wondering why I didn’t do it sooner. I’m currently listening to Drew Barrymore read me her biography ‘Wildflower’ and it’s sooo good. Here’s the post Karin shared months ago that is totally worth sharing again – the best celebrity narrated audio books to listen to now.
New Dress Your Tech wallpapers from Design Love Fest, inspired by crystals and gemstones! Love Love!
Do you listen to audio books? Any good suggestions? How long do you spend on your phone in a single day? What would be on your soul bucket list?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add ONE post only. Either a link list posts or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.