Hello lovely people,
Happy long weekend! Yippee! Don’t we just love a public holiday Monday!
I hope you have some fun things planned. I have a girls dinner tonight and I have no clue what to wear! Seriously, what does one wear on a girls night out in Winter??
Besides the girls night, I’m hoping for some quality family time and some time to sit with a cuppa reading some rabbit hole posts. Here’s some to get us started…
You know how much of a tea nerd I am. I’m also very fussy with brewing times and temperatures. Jamie Oliver to the rescue with how to brew the perfect cup of tea.
I like to keep my inbox at zero. Not always possible but these tips will certainly help!
The higher the hair, the closer to god! Check out these big hairstyles from the 60’s!
Yogi’s say some whack, woo woo things. Here’s some shit yogi’s say and what the ‘F’ it means!
An interesting read about hobbies.
And finally, I found something I can do with the lego moulds that arrived AFTER my son’s Lego party! Frozen yoghurt treats from Mrs Bouw.
Do you have any hobbies? Is your inbox out of control or kept at zero? Do you ever wish you lived in the 60’s? Any tips on what to wear for my girls dinner?
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add ONE post only. Either a link list posts or just a favourite post of the week
- If you are not a blogger and you are wondering WTF?? Click on the little squares below to find some fab weekend reading from some of our favourite bloggers.
- Don’t forget to leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.