Ahh, Saturday! So lovely to see you.
I hope you’ve had a fab week and managed to keep warm. Sydney felt like Hobart this week. Something to do with Arctic winds, yada yada … Brrr. Let’s get straight into this weeks links…
Speaking of brrrr… it’s definitely scarf season and Carly from Smaggle has you sorted with her post on how to wear a scarf.
We know Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform with over 300 million brands and consumers so this post on how to create the quintessential instagram feed is a handy read for you bloggers and Insta heads!
I’ve just gone the chop and am now sporting a lob (long bob) so I loved this post for styling inspiration featuring 25 long bob styles. Are you considering a chop?
Mindful in May continues and I’m definitely feeling better for it. Miss 5 has joined me a few times which has been… umm challenging! But it was great to read this post on mindfulness for children and know we’re on the right track.
I sent this list of essential baby things from Krissy at Pretty Wee Things to all my mumma-to-be friends and wish it existed six years ago! While you are checking out Krissy’s gorgeous blog, be sure to check out her easy bliss ball recipes. The hardest decision will be which ones to make first!
And finally, I’m excited to move to a new office soon which is all hot desks with some standing/sitting desks. Great news, because look at what sitting for too long can do to your body! Eek! Quick get up now and MOVE!
Pop the kettle on, then get stuck into the Ultimate Rabbit Hole. Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, at Calm to Conniption, A little Part of the World or at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.