I hope you have had a good week. I can’t quite believe it’s the last week of school? Didn’t we just have school holidays? How was that term possibly 10 weeks long?
I’m really looking forward to spending some time with my little Miss, and my Niece and Nephew who are visiting from interstate. It so lovely to see the cousins all together. But as I’m learning, school holidays bring a whole new level of organisation!
And yay for the Winter solstice! Spring/Summer will be here before we know it and that thought makes me very VERY happy!
In the meantime, I’m making the most of my wardrobe… coats, boots and scarves are some of my fave pieces. A denim jacket is also a wardrobe must in my book. It works for all seasons, and I loved this awesome selection from Harper and Harley.
And while we’re talking denim, here’s a cool video – how to DIY distress denim.
Before Hipsters we had yuppies, but have you wondered what comes after the hipster? Well, wonder no more.
I’m more of a beach girl, but I can totally see myself poolside with a cocktail at any one of these! Maybe one day!
I’ve been dabbling in the 30 day de-clutter challenge from Michelle at an organised life so I was very interested to read about this method. Not sure I could do it being the sentimental hoarder that I am but it make so much sense! Why surround ourselves with things that don’t spark joy?
Have you ever distressed your own denim? Are you more of a beach or pool person? Do you have any crazy methods for de-cluttering? Whats’s one thing that sparks joy in your life?
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.