Hello Lovely Ones,
I’m not sure where November went. Seriously… where did it go? I need to remember to press pause and take in some of the crazy festivities.
There’s been a few feathers ruffled in blog land this week after claims from Mamamia Founder, Mia Freedman that Mummy blogs are almost over. Mrs Woog responded beautifully, as did Anna Spargo Ryan and Lorraine Murphy from blogging agency The Remarkables.
I guess change is inevitable in this fast paced media landscape… so I’ll be watching with interest and in the meantime I’ll just keep on doing my thing right here on this ‘mummy blog’ as long as it keeps on being fun!
Speaking of fun… I’m super excited to be off to The Kidspot Voices of 2015 event tonight with my blogging friends, many of who were finalists this year. I’m sure you’ll be able to see it all unfold on social media.
Before I go into this week’s links, just a reminder that The Ultimate Rabbit Hole, Grand Festive Giveaway continues. If you are yet to enter, hop on down because it ends on Monday! ENTER HERE!
Now, here’s some weekend reading for you…
These 13 things I’m thankful for as an office mum had me nodding all the way through.
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption and Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all three blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.