Hello lovely ones,
We made it to the week end! Yay. And guess what… there’s only 20 days until Christmas! Have you trimmed the tree and started your shopping yet? I’ve done most of ours, just a few stocking stuffers to go. And Hubby’s, he’s the hardest to buy for! Let me know if you have any hubby gift ideas?
Let’s jump right into this week’s links shall we…
And after you discover how awesome Fruchocs are, you might want to check out Krissy’s list of 8 healthy bloggers who have your back this Christmas.
Dr Sash know’s what’s what and here she talks about the importance of Imaginary play for Children.
If you have a 4-6 year old, Tash from Gift Grapevine has you sorted for Christmas with her gift guide.
At this time of year I think we could all do with some Micro Meditation.
And finally, if like me, you’re sick of saying yes to everything when you really want to say no, these tips from Chantelle may help.
How do you not over indulge at Christmas time? Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Are you a ‘yes’ person too?
P.S. The winners of The Ultimate Rabbit Hole Grand Festive Giveaway Have been Announced. Click here to see if you’re a winner and if so, we will be in touch soon with your prizes! Thanks for all your wonderful entries!
THE ULTIMATE RABBIT HOLE
Now for the Ultimate Rabbit Hole! Here’s how it works…
- It opens Every Saturday morning
- Bloggers can add their link list posts or just their favourite post of the week
- Pop by and say hello to the other lovely linkers and leave them some comment love.
- You can link up here, or visit my awesome co-hosts, Karin at Calm to Conniption, Jess at A little Part of the World or Sam at The Annoyed Thyroid. It doesn’t matter where you add your link, it will appear on all four blogs, as if by magic!
- The link up will stay open until midnight the following Monday.